Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Self Centered Jerks

So at the beginning of my second semester in college my roommate and I were seriously considering becoming vegetarian. For me it was all about stopping animal cruelty and for her it was about loosing weight. At first we were expecting it to be very difficult to accomplish but after two weeks we just adapted. It became like a second life. It's been six months sense then and I feel so much better, so much more healthy, and so much more open with people. It's like a whole new lifestyle. But one thing I cannot stand is when people tell me I'm living MY DAMN LIFE wrong. That's always a downer every single day. I hate when people tell me that I'm protein deficient! Excuse me I did my damn research I'm not fucking stupid. I know that I get my daily protein and vitamins and when people tell me I'm not it's very irritating. I do count my protein intake!

To me it seems like the people these things are against what I'm doing only because they think it's because I'm on a diet. Hello, No! When they finally ask why I do it It's like a punch in the face to them and I Love it. I just with people wouldn't be so self-centered and would open their mind up to things. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment